Car Finance from F Cross & Son, Doncaster, Yorkshire
Our Business Manager with 25 years main dealer experience will save you time and could save you money. There are a number of different options available to make buying the right car more affordable, we will make sure you drive away with the right package for you.
- Flexible Loans From 1 to 5 Years
- Nil Deposit Cars - Subject To Status
- Bank Busting Rates Available! - (10.9% Typical APR) Subject To Status
- Simple Application Process - Can Take Just 5 Minutes To Take Your Proposal
- Flexibility - Our Finance Calculator Allows You Tailor Your Own Deposit And Term
- Assurance - You Can Be Confident Your Dealing With Reputable Lenders
Make Things Easy
Taking out a personal loan can take up to 2 weeks from application. Our application is quick and simple. Bring:
- Your driving Licence
- A recent Utility bill in your name
- That’s all!!!
Your finance can be arranged within 20 minutes on our premises and you can drive away in your new car that very same day.
Should you have any further questions or queries please give us a call or send an email and we are happy give you professional advice.
Giving you piece of mind
If your car is written off or stolen your car’s insurance policy will pay out the market value of your car.
The problem with this statement that you may have overlooked is the phrase ‘market value’.
What happens if the market value of your car is far less than the amount you paid? You could end up owing more on your car’s finance than the market value payout from your insurance claim, leaving you out of pocket.
The solution to this is GAP insurance (Guaranteed Asset Protection).
A GAP insurance policy covers the ‘gap’ between the insurance payout and the original price you paid.
We offer GAP insurance to all our car buying customers so if you want to find out more simply call F. Cross & Son 01302 840253 (calls charged at local rate) or ask for more details when you test drive a car.
Your GAP insurance policy will cover:
- The difference between the invoice price of your car and the payout from your car insurance claim
- The difference between the cost of paying off your finance and the payout from your car insurance claim
- The cover period can be for up to 36 months
- The cover is non transferable – if you change your car you cannot transfer your policy
- The cover ceases when a claim is made
To be eligible for GAP insurance you must:
- Have comprehensive insurance
- Own a car with less than 100,000 miles on the clock
- Own a car that is less than 7 years from its registration date
GAP Insurance costs:
Insurance policies can be paid via monthly instalments or in a one off single payment.
The amount you pay for a GAP insurance policy will depend on the value of your car. For a personalised quote please ask a member of our sales team to contact you or call 01302 840253