Our Business Manager with 25 years main dealer experience will save you time and could save you money. There are a number of different options available to make buying the right car more affordable, we will make sure you drive away with the right package for you.
- Flexible Loans From 1 to 5 Years
- Nil Deposit Cars - Subject To Status
- Bank Busting Rates Available! - (10.9% Typical APR) Subject To Status
- Simple Application Process - Can Take Just 5 Minutes To Take Your Proposal
- Flexibility - Our Finance Calculator Allows You Tailor Your Own Deposit And Term
- Assurance - You Can Be Confident Your Dealing With Reputable Lenders
Make Things Easy
Taking out a personal loan can take up to 2 weeks from application. Our application is quick and simple. Bring:
- Your driving Licence
- A recent Utility bill in your name
- That’s all!!!
Your finance can be arranged within 20 minutes on our premises and you can drive away in your new car that very same day.
Should you have any further questions or queries please give us a call or send an email and we are happy give you professional advice.
What plans are there?
There are two plans you can choose from when getting a car on finance, Hire Purchase (HP) or Personal Contract Purchase (PCP). With HP, you spread the car payments out over a period of time, and when you have paid the final instalment, you own the car. With PCP, the payments are lower, and at the end of the time period you can pay a balloon payment to own the car, or simply hand the car back to the store.
What are the benefits of car finance?
There are loads of benefits to getting your car on finance. For example:
- You don’t have to make a huge dent in your bank balance
- You can afford to get yourself into a better car than you would have previously been able to afford
- You can spread the cost over a period of time suitable to you
- Monthly payments are easier to plan for
- You won’t have to save up money beforehand to buy a new or used car outright
- Car finance is a lot simpler to apply for than a regular bank loan. Even if you have problems with your credit
Why Finance Through a Dealership
What is Hire Purchase?
What is Personal Contract Purchase